Coronavirus (COVID-19): Should any parishioner, particularly those who feel vulnerable (or if you know any vulnerable person within the parish), need assistance in these difficult times, whatever the case may be, please contact the Parish Council. We will endeavour to assist or point you in the direction of the appropriate agency or organisation. Further advice and information is available on our news page.
Holmer and Shelwick Parish Council
Your Parish Council is the closest tier of local government to you.
The voice of local people.
Notice of Parish Council meeting
Councillors are summoned to an online meeting of Holmer and Shelwick Parish Council at 7:00PM on Monday 12th October 2020 via ‘Zoom’ and the following dedicated link:
Meeting ID: 873 8928 3071
Press and public are cordially invited to attend. Those wishing to join the meeting should contact the Clerk in advance for the meeting password.
There are vacancies on the Parish Council
Join and be an active member of our local community and help us with crime and safety, planning issues, environment, highways and local services.
• be over 18 and on the electoral register or a resident of the Parish or live within three miles of the Parish as the crow flies or own a business in the Parish
• be able to attend evening meetings every month
• have an interest in local issues
• have a desire to improve the quality of life in the Parish
• be able to represent the views of local people
The position is unpaid and voluntary, but some expenses such as training are paid for by the Parish Council.
For further details contact the Parish Clerk.