Holmer and Shelwick Parish Council
Your Parish council = The closest tier of government to you.
The voice of local people.
Notice of Meeting
Next Parish Council meeting Monday 9th April 2018
Parish Council minutes with a keyword search tool
Meeting dates for 2018/19:
- Monday 12th February 2018 7PM
- Monday 12th March 2018 7PM
- Monday 9th April 2018 7PM
- Monday 14th May 2018 7PM
- Monday 11th June 2018 7PM
- Monday 9th July 2018 7PM
- Monday 10th September 2018 7PM
- Monday 8th October 2018 7PM
- Monday 12th November 2018 7PM
- Monday 14th January 2019 7PM
- Monday 11th February 2019 7PM
- Monday 11th March 2019 7PM
Neighbourhood Development Plan Meeting
Wednesday 28th June at 6:30 PM.
at Holmer Park Health Club & Spa
Cleeve Orchard, Roman Road, Hereford HR1 1LL
150478 460 dwellings Land to the north of the Roman Road
For more info about the Bloor Development see Report by Cllr Sally Robertson
Be a Member of our Parish Council
Join and be an active member of our local community and help us with crime and safety, planning issues, environment, highways and local services.
• be over 21 and on the electoral register or a resident of the Parish or live within three miles of the Parish as the crow flies or own a business in the Parish
• be able to attend evening meetings every month
• have an interest in local issues
• have a desire to improve the quality of life in the Parish
• be able to represent the views of local people
The position is unpaid and voluntary, but some expenses such as training are paid for by the Parish Council.
For further details contact the Parish Clerk.
Parish councils have existed since medieval times, when they settled local disputes and were in charge of agriculture and land management.
They have changed over the last 1000 years into the modern constitution, which was created in 1896.
Herefordshire Association of Local Councils