Two Parish Councillors
There are two vacancies for the Parish Council.
Join us on the Parish Council and be an active member of our local community.
Help us with crime prevention, safety, traffic calming, planning developments, environmental issues, local services and our Neighbourhood Development Plan.
- be over 21 and on the electoral register or a resident of the Parish or live within three miles of the Parish as the crow flies or own a business in the Parish.
- be able to attend monthly evening meetings.
- have an interest in local issues.
- have a desire to improve the quality of life in the Parish.
- be able to represent the views of local people.
The position is unpaid and voluntary, but some expenses such as training are paid for by the Parish Council.
Please apply before 6th April 2017 – A ballot will be held at the parish council meeting on 10th April 2017
Apply by filling out the form below or telephone the Clerk for details on 075113122918