One Parish Councillor
Holmer & Shelwick Parish Council have one vacancy and we’re keen to get a resident from the western end of Roman Road to join. In this way we will be able to keep an eye on the construction works in the area and influence developments for the benefit residents.
Help us with crime prevention, safety, traffic calming, planning developments, environmental issues, local services and our Neighbourhood Development Plan.
- be over 21 and on the electoral register or a resident of the Parish or live within three miles of the Parish as the crow flies or own a business in the Parish.
- be able to attend monthly evening meetings.
- have an interest in local issues.
- have a desire to improve the quality of life in the Parish.
- be able to represent the views of local people.
The position is unpaid and voluntary, but some expenses such as training are paid for by the Parish Council.
Please apply before 4th September 2018 – A ballot will be held at the parish council meeting on 10th September 2018
Apply by filling out the form below or telephone Mark Millmore for details on 07891 108154