This Saturday, 10th January, we’re demonstrating the parish council website
at Holmer Church Centre from 10am to 12 noon.
See how your parish council website works and how we can constantly update it with no technical know how.
If you have a comment to add, about your parish, you can type it in and publish it live on the website.
Refreshments will be provided.
We look forward to seeing you at our Public Website Demo.
We hope you’ve had a great Christmas.
We wish you a prosperous new year.
HOLMER & SHELWICK PARISH COUNCIL
Councillors are summoned to a meeting on January 12th 2015
at 7pm in HOLMER Parish Centre
1. APOLOGIES for ABSENCE
2. DECLARATIONS of INTEREST and written requests for Disclosable Pecuniary Interest dispensations
3. Request for dispensation
4. To consider and adopt the minutes from the meeting 10th Nov 2014 and 11thDec 2014
5. Public participation (10 mins)
• Clerks salary as agreed by the Parish Council
• Holmer Parish centre room hire £128.00
• Viking office supplies £25.42
7. Projector Trial
• P143592 Land west of C1125 and Shelwick Grange Farm. Proposed storage shed
• P143556 Magnis works, Roman Rd Bobblestock , Hereford. Site for new housing.
9. Planning update
10. Police report
11. Footpath officer report and P3 scheme
12. Church way and Attwood Lane 106 Monies
13. Finalise budget and Precept
14. Report by Ward Councillor Sally Robertson
15. Lengthsman Scheme update
16. Burial Ground update
17. Advertising on the website
18. Adopt a planning process
19. Clerks update and correspondence
20. Items for next agenda
21. Date of next meeting 9th February 2015