Watch the video below and find how to use this planning page.
Click the icon to the right of the player to go full screen
Click the markers on the map for more detail.
- Herefordshire Council are the planning authority, they ultimately make the decision regarding planning matters. Parish Councils are a consultee in the planning process, alongside other bodies, organisations and elected representatives. They can only refer comments or concerns to the lead authority for their consideration (as can any member of the public).
- Only Herefordshire Council can decide the outcome of planning matters.
- Usually a three to four week consultation period is given.
- The Parish Council would like to hear the views of residents on planning matters and indeed our meetings are regularly attended by the public. If comments are not available from the public then the Council will debate the matter using local knowledge and with consideration to the planning system.
- The Parish Council can only formally consider matters when at a public meeting. As such it would be best if residents bring concerns and comments to a meeting, or, if preferred email the clerk which can be read out as a statement. (Please supply name and address if you use this method)