Notes of Holmer & Shelwick NDP Steering Group meeting
28 November 2018
Location – Holmer Park
Dave Cooper – DC (Chair)
John Phipps – JP
Graeme Adkin – GA
Discussion on the following points: –
1. All of the points raised by members of the public at the Open Day in April have been considered and discussed by the group. A table to show each comment raised, and how the steering group has responded to them will be circulated, possibly as an appendix in the next draft NDP. Some points have led to changes in the draft NDP.
2. JP will draft a design statement to include within the NDP to show what is expected of new dwellings. This will include elements of design, materials and sustainability.
3. There have been a couple of changes to the settlement boundaries from the initial draft.
4. Communication with both Herefordshire Council and those involved in the development of the Hereford Area Plan, has not resulted in any major changes to the Holmer and Shelwick draft NDP.
5. It is hoped that the Regulation 14 consultation period will start in the not too distant future. The steering group expect to issue leaflets to all households in the parish, and hold a couple of open meetings for the public to attend to see the draft NDP and ask questions they may have. There will be sufficient time for the public to respond to the NDP consultation after these open meetings.
6. DC to send GA dates and notes of previous steering group meetings so these can be included on the website.
1. JC to draft design statement
2. DC to forward dates and info from previous steering group meetings to GA to prepare for website.