The NDP Steering Group will next meet at Holmer Park Spa at 7:00PM on Monday 4th February 2019.
Press and public are cordially invited to attend.
Following the open day / consultation in April 2018, the NDP has been revised. Let us have your comments on this latest draft.
How long is this consultation period (known as Regulation 14)?
- 28th January -11th March 2019
Where can I see this revised NDP?
- Website (below)
- Copies to view are at – Holmer Park Health Club, Holmer Vets, Holmer Stores.
- At the drop-in sessions
We will be holding 2 ‘drop-in’ sessions, where you can view the NDP and ask steering group members any questions you may have. These will be held at Holmer Church Parish Centre:
- Wednesday 6th February (6:00pm – 9:00pm)
- Saturday 23rd February (10:00am – 2:00pm)
- Should you wish to make comments on the plan this should be done using the representation form available below, by email: ndp@holmershelwick or post to: Holmer & Shelwick Parish Council, 35 Benbow Close, Malvern Wells, Worcestershire, WR14 4JJ
Let us have your feedback!
Can you help?
Holmer and Shelwick Parish Council is looking to produce a Neighbourhood Development Plan. This is a statutory document that will set out a vision for the future of the parish. The aim is to make the parish a better place to live, work and visit.
A steering group has been formed to develop the plan with representatives from across the parish and consisting of both parish councillors and members of the public.
Kirkwells Planning have been appointed to assist the Parish Council in preparing the plan. Click here for further information on Kirkwells Planning.
If you have an interest in your local area and can spare a few hours or more, please contact the Parish Clerk for further details.
What is a Neighbourhood Development Plan?
A Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP) sets out policies and plans for the area and gives communities direct power to choose where they want new homes, shops and offices to be built, what those new buildings should look like and what infrastructure should be provided.
Neighbourhood Development Plans can:
• Decide where and what type of development should happen within the parish
• Decide what the development should look like
• Promote development of the community in line with the South Worcestershire Development Plan
• Include detailed planning policies for the parish
Neighbourhood Development Plans cannot:
• Conflict with the policies within the South Worcestershire Development Plan
• Be used to prevent development
• Include county matters such as waste and minerals
For more about Neighbourhood Planning click here or watch the video below!