Minutes of Meeting 14th September 2015

Councillors were summoned to a meeting on 14th September 2015 at 7pm in HOLMER Parish Centre

Minutes
In attendance: Mark Millmore(MMIL)Chairman, Dawn Arbuthnott(DA)Vice chair, Marc Mohan(MMO),Neil Jenkins(NJ),
Present: Rebecca Gill (RG) Clerk, Sally Robertson (SR), Member of the public.
1. Accept apologies for ABSENCE: Alan Peel and Graham Preece Neil Duggan absent without apologies.
2. Co-Option of any new Councillors to the Parish Council: DA proposes Sally Robertson and MMIL seconded . SR can now take part in the in all PC discussions and votes.
3. DECLARATIONS of INTEREST and written requests for Disclosable Pecuniary Interest dispensations: MMO declares a pecuniary declaration of interest in item 11a, DA and MMIL also declared a non-pecuniary interest in item 11a
4. Request for dispensation: None
5. To consider and adopt the minutes from the meeting 13th July 2015: Minutes accepted a and accurate representation of the meeting and signed by the chairman (MMIL)
6. Action points from previous meeting.
7. Report by Ward Councillor: AR reports that the progress with Richard Ball is slow.
8. Public participation (10 mins ) Member of the public asks about what type of park and ride system Bloor homes wants for the 460 homes development.
9. Finance

• Clerks salary as agreed by the Parish Council
• R Mills Burial ground
• H.A.L.C audit fees
• Eyelid productions £150.00
• All cheques signed and authorised by DA and MMO
• All cheques authorised for payment.

10. Planning update: All Councillors received copies of the planning update sheet.
11. Planning

• Re-consultation 143412 – Copelands, Church Way, Holmer, Hereford, HR1 1LL: Council cannot comment as we were not quorate for this application after declarations were made.
• 152297 – Foxdown, 6 Munstone Road, Hereford, Herefordshire, HR1 1LG: PC has no objection to this application.

12. Footpath update

• GP met with BBL new steward and discussed general improvements on HO10,HO13 and HO14
• Reminded with the continued financial austerity any progress is going to be very slow.
• Question of 106 money raised for HO8 & HO8A and a response awaited

13. Attwood Lane junction update: SR sent a petition of over a 100 names to Richard Ball objecting to the change of the junction. SR and AR will contact Richard Ball about his non-response.
14. Attwood Lane /Roman road footpath sewage problem: NJ produced pictures showing that on 23rd August the footpath was covered in raw sewerage, no barriers were erected for safety. This is an on-going problem. Complaint has to go to Welsh Water and contact public health. On Wednesday the 23rd September at 10.30 am NJ and MMO and SR and MMIL will meet with Jason Turner from welsh water. Depending on how this meeting goes the pc will put in a formal complaint with Welsh water.
15. Newsletter: SR and MMIL will work together to put a newsletter together for October /November.
16. 106 Monies update: SR and AR will meet with Steven (vicar) about money for car par extension.SR will chase about 106 monies spread sheet.
17. Financial regulations update: RG and DA will meet before the next meeting to look at financial regulations
18. Community assets update: no progress
19. Community litter pick update: Date of the 27th September is cancelled and the litter pick will be done in the Spring. PC will liaise with the Church regarding this.
20. Community led plan update: SR is going to push for the action plan. HC have said they will hold the money and it will be released when the action plan is done.
21. Advertising policy for website, notice boards and newsletters: MMIL will write a draft policy that will be voted on at the next meeting.
22. Dog fouling and general rubbish bins on the Furlongs:Clerk will email asking about costs for emptying and how often they need emptying. Signs to be put on notice boards reminding people that they can be fined. Clerk will also get the price and details of normal bins.
23. Police report: Nothing major to report.
24. Burial Ground: Ask lengthsman to do a final cut in the next few weeks. Anti-slip mats need pricing for the burial ground footpath. Clerk to send all burial regulations to all funeral directors. DA will look at Headstone request and if all is okay we will authorise.
25. Clerks update and correspondence
26. Items for next agenda: PC governance review,P3 scheme, dog fouling and bins update, Attwood lane update,106 monies update, Lengthsman jobs, financial regulations update
27. Date of next meeting 12th October
Meeting closed at 8.50pm