Councillors were summoned to a meeting on 8th June 2015 at 7pm in HOLMER Parish Centre
In attendance: Mark Millmore(MMIL)chairman, Dawn Arbuthnott(DA) vice chair, Neil Jenkins(NJ),Marc Mohan(MMO),Alan Peel(AP)
Present: Rebecca Gill (RG)Clerk, Ward Councillors Andrew Round,Graham Preece footpaths officer (GP)
1. Accept apologies for ABSENCE: None
2. Co-Option of any new Councillors to the parish Council: DA proposes Neil Duggan and MMIL has seconded this proposal.
3. DECLARATIONS of INTEREST and written requests for Disclosable Pecuniary Interest dispensations: None
4. Request for dispensation: None received
5. To consider and adopt the minutes from the meeting 12th May 2015: Minutes agreed and signed by the chair as an accurate representation of the meeting
6. Public participation (10 mins):N/A
7. Sign Audit forms to be checked by external auditor and check internal audit has been completed: Agreed by the parish council and signed by the chairman MMIL
• Clerks salary as agreed by the Parish Council
• HMRC employer NI contribution £31.33
• HALC internal audit fee £180.00
• Viking £22.64
• All cheques signed and agreed by the parish council
9. Planning update: Councillors all received a copy of the planning update sheet.
• 151184 – Former Lugg Bridge Quarry, Eau Withington, Herefordshire, HR1 3LZ:Councillors resolve to make no objection to this application.
• 151557 – The Starting Gate, 41 Holmer Road, Hereford, Herefordshire, HR4 9RS: Councillors resolve to raise no objections to this application.
11. Attwood Lane junction: Meeting with NJ on 16th June 8.15am with Geoff Hughs(HC)and Mark Roan(MR)Hereford Council at Attwood lane junction to carry on discussions about the problems with the changes to this junction.MMO to attend and also DA will try and attend. MMO to contact SR about 106 monies.
12. Standing orders PC to look at draft and make relevant changes:Councillors will look at the standing orders draft and decide at the next meeting if they wish to adopt them.
13. Community speed watch:Postpone until SR is available
14. Three elms /Kings Acre 1000 homes development:Alan peel will contact the ward councillor Mark Mansell
15. Neighbourhood plan: Councillors feel that because of a lack of help that we should revisit starting the Neighbourhood plan After the Community led plan has been adopted
16. Community assets: Councillors in agreement that we need to look into protecting community assets. MMIL has set up a working group consisting of AP and MMIL.
17. Community litter pick: RG to speak to HP at Burghill about how to start arranging this.
18. Walking for health: GP reports that all footpaths are passable for an able bodied person. No major problems reported.AR reports that footpath at The Cresent is extremely overgrown. GP will look into this.
19. Police report: Nothing reported. Clerk reports that Dean Wall has left his position as CSO and is training to be a PC. Notices in the parish about two males shooting air rifles in the parish.
20. Burial Ground: PC may need to consider a surcharge for grave digger to remove excess soil. PC working group will monitor this. PC will look into the grave with the large Leylandii and try and contact relative. RG will meet with DA about this.
21. Report by Ward Councillor: AR introduced himself as and was introduced to Parish councillors.
22. Clerks update and correspondence: Clerk reported update to councillors
23. Clerk to collect all outstanding notice of registrable interest forms: All forms either have been sent back by the Councillor or given to clerk to return.
24. Items for next agenda:106 Monies, Attwod lane update, Financial regulations draft, Footpaths report, Website training for councillors, Burial ground, Community assets Pond and pub and bench ,Standing orders vote,
25. Date of next meeting 13th July 2015
26. Meeting closed at 20.26