Councillors were summoned to a meeting on 14th November at 7pm in HOLMER Parish Centre
Press and public are cordially invited to attend
In Attendance: Mark Millmore (MMIL) , Marc Mohan (MMO) , Neil Jenkins (NJ), Neil Duggan (ND), Jane Davies (JD), Angela Tyler (AT)
Present: Andrew Round (AR)
1. Accept apologies for ABSENCE: Andrew Coultas, Rebecca Gil (Clerk) Kerry Sheldon.
2. DECLARATIONS of INTEREST and written requests for Disclosable Pecuniary Interest dispensations None
3. Request for dispensation None
4. To consider and adopt the minutes from the meeting 10th October 2016: Minutes accepted as an accurate account and signed by the chair MMIL
5. Report by Ward Councillor AR apologised for missing previous meetings, MMIL asked AR to send his report by email if he was unable to attend future meeting – MMIL will read it out. AR spoke about the traffic chaos in the city at the moment due to the ‘link road’ roadworks. PC to write letter of concern. He had had meetings about the bypass and attended police seminar. Mentioned he was going to HAP meeting on Thursday 16th. Also reiterated the issue of overgrown hedging on pavements on A49 north from roundabout. Street lighting within the Bloor development and meadow park.
6. Public participation (10 mins) MOP spoke about street lighting on meadow park, another MOP was now reasonably happy that there was none despite the petition. Could we please learn from the mistakes of the past in this respect? MMIL said no current members of the P.C were involved in meadow park decision and although the current PC has improved its process and criteria for making decision concerning future planning applications it is unable to change decisions retrospectively. Mop Duncan….? from meadow park expressed a view that he may accept an invitation to become footpaths officer as he was member of ramblers association. There were general discussions about HAP/ LDP and the next meeting on the subject. W
- Clerks salary as agreed by the parish Council
- R.Mills Burial Ground work
- Grant Thornton External audit £120.00
- Holmer PCC £88.00 arrived late and not on original agenda
8. Planning and Updates
- 150478 Street lighting for this development. Chair read the email from Ed Thomas on streetlighting. AT suggests low level street lighting within the site and normal column LED lighting on the link road.
- 163390 – Land adjacent to, Barbury, Coldwells Road, Hereford HR1 1LH M MIL introduces the application. Unanimous no objection.
- 163174 – Land Opposite Dorgar, Shelwick, Herefordshire, HR1 3AL M MIL introduced the application. Site visit 10 am Friday 18th.
9. Arrange interview panel and vote on appointment procedure for new clerk. M MIL, explains Becky is leaving. Advertised by HALC, but interview by our P.C. NJ suggests advertising on notice board and web site.
10. Consider Budget for next year to be voted on in January. MMIL budget reduced by 1100, consider for next meeting.
11. Dates for move to Holmer Spa: 9th January
- March 13th
- April 10th
- May 8th
- June 12th
- September 11th
- October 9th
- November 13th
12. Footpath for Meadow park to link with Wentworth Park AT investigated the meadow park pavement to wentworth park . JP spoke, 278 agreement, on pavement.
13. Furlongs footpath on to Roman rd / Munstone Road, Did Becky write to council/ crest
14. Monument Detail land east A49 Leominster. AT spoke about this, she has been to records office. Liam Delaney, identified as a deserted medieval village. Suggests a watching brief on any planning application by way of conditions. Thanks to Mr and Mrs Preece for finding the information. MMIL will publish the finding on the website.
15. Set up working group for traffic calming in parish. AC, MM, NJ , and ND
16. Lengthsman ALL SIGNS to be cleared of vegetation.
17. Burial ground improvements update MMIL showed photos of the work carried out so far. NO hand rail quote by ND. Co op care going to price the coffin carrier.
18. Clerks update
19. Items for next agenda Duncan from Meadow Park for footpath officer. Road markings Attwood Lane Roman Road. Invite CEO Geoff Hughes to next meeting. H Times. Section 106. Bloor reserved matters lighting update.
20. Date of next meeting 9th JANUARY 2017
Letters to be sent ..
Richard ball, Crest footpath from crest to Munstone road. AGAIN
Yvonne Colman/ Geoff Hughes. Section 106 monies from all previous developments AGAIN
Richard Ball/ balfours white lining on roman road / attwood lane junction. AGAIN