Councillors were summoned to a meeting on 12th September 2016 at 7pm in HOLMER Parish Centre
Press and public are cordially invited to attend
In Attendance: Mark Millmore (MMIL), Jane Davis (JD), Kerry Sheldon(KS), Andrew Coultas (AC), Neil Jenkins (NJ), Neil Duggan (ND), Marc Mohan (MMO)
Present: Rebecca Gill (RG) Clerk, Seven Members of the public
1. Accept apologies for ABSENCE: Angela Tyler and Sally Robertson has tendered her resignation previous to the meeting. Ward Councillor Andrew Round
2. DECLARATIONS of INTEREST and written requests for Disclosable Pecuniary Interest dispensations: Marc Mohan declares a pecuniary interest in planning app 161986. Neil Duggan declares an interest in planning app 161482.
3. Request for dispensation: None
4. To consider and adopt the minutes from the meeting 13th June 2016 and 11th July 2016: Minutes approved and signed by the chairman MMIL
5. Report by Ward Councillor: Not present.
6. Public participation (10 mins) Member of the public asked about if Lion Court 106 monies would be available for street lighting. Member of the public like PC to talk to Bruce Evans about traffic calming and sign for footpath on Furlongs. Member of the public concerned with 161986 and how it infringes on his sewer system and drains. Also is concerned HC are ignoring his concerns.
- Clerks salary as agreed by the parish Council Jul/Aug
- R. Mills Burial Ground work
- H. Phillpotts Audit £100.00
- HALC £48
- HALC Training £182.16
- All cheques signed by MMIL and MMO and approved by council.
8. Planning and Updates
- 162436 – Land adjoining Fairleigh, Shelwick Green, Hereford, HR1 3AW DESCRIPTION: Proposed outline permission with all matters reserved for a two bedroom cottage within the grounds of Fairleigh: No objections from PC.
- 162380 – Land adjacent to Barbury, Coldwells Road, Holmer, Herefordshire, HR1 1LH DESCRIPTION: Reserved matters application for proposed dwelling (Outline P160432/O): No objections from PC.
- 162032 – Hereford Quarries, Lugg Bridge, Hereford, Herefordshire HR1 3NG DESCRIPTION: Installation and operation of an aggregates and inert material washing plant at existing waste management facility, inclusive of 3500 square meter concrete pad, water storage tank and installation of new material storage bays: Parish Council objects on the basis that there is insufficient information. Concerns over increased traffic and where the substances is being transported from. No interceptors on site. Object on flood plain building.
- 161986 – Land off Church Way, Holmer, Hereford, DESCRIPTION: Proposed erection of 2 semi detached bungalows with parking: MMO leaves the room as per the declared interest. PC objects on the fact that it is unclear where the sewerage will be going from this development.
- 162129 – Attwood Lea, Attwood Lane, Holmer, Hereford, Herefordshire HR1 1LJ DESCRIPTION: Proposed single storey extension: No objections.
- 160048 – Land between Tillington Road and, Roman Road, Herefordshire, DESCRIPTION: Proposed outline planning application (all matters reserved except access) for the development of up to 50 residential dwellings with associated access: PC decides to support Burghill PC comments on this application.
- 161482 – Land East of The Rosie Public House, Coldwells Road, Munstone, Hereford, DESCRIPTION: Construction of a detached self-build dwelling with integral one bedroom dependent relative annexe to replace the existing static caravan and new children’s play area for the pub: ND leaves the room as he declared a pecuniary interest in this item: PC objects on the fact that they are building on the site of community asset. PC wholeheartedly agrees with the comments made by CAMRA. MMO to put comments together for objection.
9. Notice board’s Decision: One to be sited on the Furlongs Play park, Attwood Lane near balancing pond, One in Orchard Close. ND to fit.
10. Hedge at Churchway: Condition 8 on the planning approval was that the hedge on the Crest development would be trans-located before building work began. Letter to go to HC enforcement officer. MMO to compile letter and circulate to councillors.
11. Neighbourhood Development Plan: NDP and HAP was discussed. Ask Lynda if we can reverse our desicion on NDP. Ask for Comments about this. Postpone meeting on October about NDP plan.
12. Speed limit Shelwick and Munstone: AC met with PC Sarah Cullen. AR will forward communication regarding this. 106 Monies needs to be ascertained about speeding issues and how to resolve them.
13. Lengthsman: Lengthsman will start work on plan in September and clean drain under pond. Cut weeds down on rd side of Lion Court.
14. Police report: Emailed to councillors.
15. Burial Ground
- Request from Mrs Edwards for white marble kerbs and chippings to be added and perhaps a cremation tablet for ashes that have been interred in the grave: Approved by PC
- Internment request for Steven John Cox and Mrs Cox. See attached form: Approved by PC
- Quote from R. Mills for remedial work to be done on burial ground. Clerk to get three quotes. Price point gardening. Councillors to email names. MMIL to meet with contractors.
16. Clerks update and correspondence: None
17. Items for next agenda: Moving meetings to Holmer Park and Spa. 106 monies allocation and amount due to PC. Traffic calming and sign for Furlongs footpath. Training for councillors on planning. NDP and if we should do our own or join HAP. Set up working group for speeding issues and restrictions. Write to Lion court about verge. Dog Bins. Church way Hedge. Furlongs footpath to Attwood Lane.
18. Date of next meeting 10th October 2016
19. Meeting Closed at 9.20pm