Councillors were summoned to a meeting on 11th January 2016 at 7pm in HOLMER Parish Centre
Press and public were cordially invited to attend
In attendance: Mark Millmore(MMIL)Chairman, Marc Mohan(MMO), Dawn Arbuthnott(DA), Sally Robertson(SR), Neil Jenkins (NJ),Neil Duggan (ND)
Present: Rebecca Gill (RG) Clerk, Ward Councillor Andrew Round (AR), Three members of the public.
1. Accept apologies for ABSENCE: None received.
2. Co-Option of any new Councillors to the Parish Council. Two members of the public showed an interest.
3. DECLARATIONS of INTEREST and written requests for Disclosable Pecuniary Interest dispensations: MMO declared a pecuniary interest in item 10.7 and 10.8. MMIL declared a non-pecuniary interest in item 10.7 and 10.8. DA declared a non-pecuniary interest in item 10.7 and 10.8
4. Request for dispensation
5. To consider and adopt the minutes from the meeting 9th November 2015: Minutes accepted as a true and accurate account of the meeting. Proposed by MMO and seconded by SR signed by the chairman MMIL
6. Action points from previous meeting
- MMO to get deeds to JP. Pc resolves to ask JP to return any paperwork. But if he wishes to consult on the project the PC would appreciate his input. But PC must make any applications.
- SR and NJ to meet with RB about Attwood lane: SR set a date for 13-01-16 to meet with Richard Ball at 8.30 am. Paul Roan will also attend.
- RG wrote to KG regarding planning app 153052 no response was received and permission was granted.
- Standing orders and financial regulations MMIl: MMIL still working on these and putting new ones on the website. Financial regulations are now on the website.
7. Report by Ward Councillor: The HC have set up an advisory committee. Holmer has a large influx of planning applications. Only seven businesses now working out of the ward. Met with Manny Smith. Complaints from residents about speeding on Attwood lane. Write a letter to Holmer Park asking them to ask there delivery drivers to slow down. MMIL to draft letter. Write to Peter Clasby about section 106 monies for 20mph zone for Cleeve Orchard. Clerk to email SR for details.
8. Public participation (10 mins) Member of the public has made a number of observations about the conditions on the Church way development. He believes that conditions are not being met. Including the removal of the hedge. The hedge was meant to be replanted. Clerk to write to KG about the conditions that are not being met. Sheet given to clerk detailing conditions. Second resident has concerns about the application changes to the Holmer west site of 460 houses. A footpath has been added and without any further clear consultation to the public or parish.
- Clerks salary as agreed by the Parish Council December /January
- R Mills lengthsman £314.88
- R Mills lengthsman £318.60
- R Mills burial ground £ 102.00
- ICO invoice £35.00
- SLCC Membership £103.00
- Welsh water £15.41 DD
- All cheques signed by MMIL and DA and approved by the council.
- Update sheet
- 153311 – Unit 1, Staniers Way, Hereford, Herefordshire, HR1 1JT Proposed erection of B8 detached storage building and the re-siting
of 2 portable buildings. PC would like to see external lighting issue looked at and contaminated land looked at by HC . No objection.
- 153487 – Palmers Court East, Attwood Lane, Holmer,
Herefordshire, Proposed dwelling: PC resolve to raise no objection Mmo proposes Mmil seconded.
- 153547 – The Starting Gate, 41 Holmer Road, Hereford,
Herefordshire, HR4 9RS Variation of Condition 2, Reference 151557/F (Single storey
extension to restaurant) – to reduce extension and to reposition ramped access : PC resolves to raise no ojections. MMil proposes and SR seconded.
- 152705 – Land at The Crossways, Roman Road, Holmer, Hereford,HR1 1LA Proposed demolition of Cross House and erection of four new dwellings and associated access and infrastructure. : Pc concerned about access onto the main road. Also concerns about the roundabout already being at capacity. Concern about amenity space of other properties based on height and windows overlooking. The retaining wall on the roman rd to be repaired and maintained. Proposed DA and seconded MMO
- 150478 Land to the North of Roman road and West of the A49 Holmer West Herefordshire Proposed erection of up to 460 dwellings including affordable housing, public open space, a Park & Ride facility, with associated landscaping access, drainage and other associated works: PC would like to invite Ed Thomas and Guy Wakefield. To a February meeting. Ask ET for a date from him. If he refuses we will contact the Hereford times. SR prepared to speak to Hereford times. If he refuses the meeting then take advice from Halc.
- 153227 Copelands, Church Way, Holmer, Hereford, hr1 1ll proposed single storey kitchen extension to rear: MMO leaves the room at this point. PC has no objections NJ proposes and ND seconded.
- 153229 Copelands, Church Way, Holmer, Hereford, hr1 1ll proposed single storey kitchen extension to rear. Listed building consent. As previous application.
- Public path diversion order HO9: no objections
- 153579 The Coach House at Palmers Court East, Attwood Lane proposed conversion of outbuilding to a two bedroom dwelling: PC resolves to raise no objections SR proposes and MMIL seconded.
11. Footpath update
- P3 Scheme SR proposes to apply to p3 scheme and seconded MMO.
- Contract to be signed by chair
- List of Jobs and update on work done. Ask RM to cut round bus stop at Munstone cross roads. Speak to RM about verges at crossroads and gate by ND to have verges filled in.
13. Sighting of dog bins on the Furlongs and Attwood lane and one by the drainage basin on the furlongs. MMO to send map to clerk.
14. Attwood Lane junction update: SR is going to make sure that it is raised with RB that there are issues with the right turn on the western side of the junction.
15. PC annual governance review: PC would like to see 12 parish councillors allotted to Holmer and Shelwick due to increased properties.
16. Community assets update: MMO proposes we register it as a community asset. ND seconded. MMIl to do research and speak to Tony Featherstone.
17. Police report: emailed to all councillors.
18. Burial Ground: None
19. Clerks update and correspondence
20. Items for next agenda CLP formal adoption, Litter pick, Bartestree Neighbourhood plan, standing orders new councillor vote. Add standing orders as a constant on the agenda. Section 106 monies Set date for annual meeting .
21. Clerks Salary review. MMIL proposes clerk have an increase in pay seconded by SR
22. Date of next meeting 8th February 2016