1) Wednesday 15th November – walked the following footpaths looking for parish views that we would wish to keep as part of the Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP):
HO3, HO4, HO6, HO9, HO10, HO13 & HO14
2) Sunday 19th November – continued walking the following footpaths looking for parish views that we would wish to keep as part of the Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP):
HO10, HO15, HO16, HO17 & HO18
4) Tuesday 5th December – checked out HO1 for Locality Steward following a report that the path was obstructed by a barbed wire fence and the path was not protected from the Hereford Point building work. Path obstruction not on HO1 within the parish boundary.
5) Tuesday 12th December – what a difference a week makes! Snow on Sunday 10th caused damage to trees and bushes flanking path HO1.
Plodded across the snow to the HO1 parish boundary and continued onto Pipe & Lyde path PL9. Came across the path obstruction at SO 4991 4277
6) Saturday 20th December – returned to clear the snow damaged bushes on HO1 – some kind soul had already cleared quite a lot of the branches – thank you for that