HOLMER & SHELWICK PARISH COUNCIL
In this final meeting of 2014 we’re going to trial a new way of examining planning applications. We’ll use a wall projector hooked up to a laptop which in turn will have an internet connection to Hereford council’s Planning applications website.
This will give us access to all the latest information, supporting documents, drawings and representations from members of the public.
Councillors are summoned to an extraordinary meeting on
December 11th 2014 at 7pm in HOLMER CHURCH VESTRY ROOM
1. Co-Option of Donna Taylor and Neil Jenkins
2. APOLOGIES for ABSENCE:
3. DECLARATIONS of INTEREST and written requests for Disclosable Pecuniary Interest dispensations
4. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION 10 minutes
• P143282 Coldwells House Residential Home, Proposed extension and alterations to existing care home.
• P143442 5 The Crescent, Hereford. Proposed two storey rear extension and single storey side and rear extension.
• P143412 Copelands , Church Way, Proposed 4 bedroom dwelling with detached garage.
6. ITEMS FOR NEXT AGENDA
7. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – 12th January
No strings attached FREE software
A number of people have said how much they like Scrabble 3D –
if you missed it you’ll find it in the November 17, 2014 post>>.
Here is a big one for the kids and grown up kids as well:-
Pharaoh is a city-building game set in Ancient Egypt and is now classed as Abandonware (see below). The player begins by constructing a settlement and then building progressively grander cities until attaining the rank of Pharaoh. There are 38 missions in total including monument building and military exploits. I’ve run this game on my Windows 7 laptop without any problems.
Abandonware is computer software such as an operating system , word processor, interactive game that is no longer marketed or distributed by the company that created. Copyright holders rarely enforce their abandonware copyrights for a number of reasons – chiefly among which the software is technologically obsolete and therefore has no commercial value.