Councillors are summoned to a meeting of Holmer and Shelwick Parish Council at 7:00PM on Thursday 11th November 2021 at Holmer Parish Centre, HR4 9RG.
Press and public are cordially invited to attend.
1. Apologies for absence: To receive apologies and to approve reasons for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest: With reference to items on the agenda members are reminded of their responsibility to declare interests and to update their register of interests as required.
3. Dispensations: To consider any written dispensations from members who have declared an interest but wish to stay in the meeting during that time to aid discussion / speak / vote.
4. Open Session: The meeting will be adjourned for the open session.
4.1. Ward Councillor: To receive a report.
4.2. Footpath Officer: To receive a report.
4.3. Public participation (10 minutes): At the discretion of the Chairman members of the public will be invited to speak and/or question the Parish Council on issues relating to this agenda or raise issues for future consideration.
5. To consider and adopt the minutes from the Parish Council meeting on the 14th October 2021.
6. Progress reports
6.1. S106 traffic calming scheme
6.2. S106 footpath maintenance/improvement works
6.3. Allotments, Holmer West
6.4. Pond, Coldwells Road
6.5. Holmer Park Aviary/Summer House
6.6. Footway siding out, A49
6.7. Notice board repair, Shelwick
6.8. Speeding, Roman Road
6.9. Water leak, Coldwells Road
6.10. Ditch repair, Munstone crossroads
7.1. Herefordshire Council: Local Plan update and pre-consultation engagement.
8. Parish matters for discussion/decision
9.1. P213272/F: Land at The Office, The Grange, Shelwick, Hereford, HR1 3AW. Proposed extension and alteration of a building to facilitate the creation of six dwellings.
10. Burial Ground
10.1. To receive an update
11.1. Budget and Precept: To consider and approve the 2022/23 budget and precept.
11.2. Budget expenditure: To consider and approve.
11.3. Bank reconciliation: To consider and approve.
11.4. Invoices: To approve the following invoices for payment:
11.4.1. David Hunter-Miller (salary and expenses): £834.85
11.4.2. HMRC (PAYE): £32.36
11.4.3. Worcestershire County Council Pension Fund: £262.53
11.4.4. Mark Breedon (coppicing at pond): £700.00
11.4.5. Mark Breedon (burial ground maintenance): £800.00
11.4.6. Herefordshire Council (pest control at pond): £428.40
12. Councillors’ reports and items for the next agenda: Councillors may use this opportunity to report minor matters of information and to raise items for future agendas.
13. Date of the next meeting