Councillors are summoned to a meeting of the Parish Council at 7:00PM on Monday 12th November 2018 at Holmer Park Health Club & Spa, Cleeve Orchard, Hereford, HR1 1LL
Press and public are cordially invited to attend
1. Apologies for absence: To receive apologies and to approve reasons for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest: With reference to items on the agenda members are reminded of their responsibility to declare interests and to update their register of interests as required.
3. Dispensations: To consider any written dispensations from members who have declared an interest but wish to stay in the meeting during that time to aid discussion / speak / vote.
4. Open Session: The meeting will be adjourned for the open session.
1. Ward Councillor: To receive a report.
2. Footpath Officer: To receive a report.
3. Public participation (10 minutes): At the discretion of the Chairman members of the public will be invited to speak and/or question the Parish Council on issues relating to this agenda or raise issues for future consideration.
5. To consider and adopt the minutes from the Parish Council meeting on Monday 8th October 2018.
6. Progress reports
1. Holmer West Development and the proposed combined cycleway/footway.
2. The Rose Garden Asset of Community Value application.
3. Balfour Beatty Road resurfacing C1125 and complaints received.
4. Dog Fouling Bins
5. S106 proposed traffic calming scheme.
6. Barrier at the Furlongs / Munstone Lane
1. Meadow Park resident: Concerns over parking on footways / junctions and the lack of street lighting.
8. Parish matters for discussion/decision
1. Newsletter: To discuss the proposed Parish Council newsletter.
2. Lengthsman: To consider the work schedule for the month ahead.
3. Pest control contract: To consider future pest control requirements at Coldwells Road pond.
4. Notice board: To consider an additional noticeboard at Hereford Point.
5. Carriageway surfacing issues: To consider issues on the Roman Road (Crest development).
6. Pelican crossing: Roman Road by Glenthorne Road.
7. Training: To note HALC’s training schedule.
8. To consider and approve budget expenditure
9. To consider and approve the bank reconciliation
10. To consider and approve the budget and precept requirements for 2019/20
11. Clerk’s salary and expenses – £431.71
12. HMRC (PAYE) – £104.20
13. Herefordshire Council (pest control) – £420.00
14. Neighbourhood Development Plan: To receive an update from the steering group and to consider next steps.
15. P183686/F: Land west of C1125 and Shelwick Grange Farm Shelwick, Hereford. Retrospective application for store.
16. P183687/F: Land west of C1125 and Shelwick Grange Farm Shelwick, Hereford. Variation of Condition 2 Ref 143592/F (Proposed storage building) amendments to approved plans.
17. P183670/FH: Cardulas Cottage Holmer Hereford Herefordshire HR1 1LL. Proposed single story entrance lobby.
18. P183674/FH: Innisfree Holmer Hereford Herefordshire HR1 1LL. Proposed single story entrance lobby.
19. 183833: Land at West Court, Attwood Lane, Hereford, HR1 1LJ. Proposed erection of 2 dwellings with parking using existing access.
20. Pre-planning public exhibition consultation: Holmer House Farm, Holmer, Hereford. Proposed residential development.
21. 183250 (re-consultation): Land adjacent to Valden, Coldwells Road, Holmer, Hereford. Alter existing access off Coldwells Road to provide new access to approved Plot 41.
11. Councillors’ reports and items for the next agenda: Councillors may use this opportunity to report minor matters of information and to raise items for future agendas.
12. Date of the next meeting
A resolution will be passed to exclude members of the public due to the confidential nature of the following items.
13. Coldwells Road pond: To consider legal and access issues.
14. Contract of employment: To review the Clerk’s terms and conditions.
15. Pension auto-enrolment: To review the Clerk’s pension arrangements to ensure compliance with the pensions regulations.