Notice of Annual Parish Meeting for Holmer and Shelwick
Notice is hereby given that the Annual Parish Meeting will be held at 6:30PM on Tuesday 4th May 2021 via ‘Zoom’ and the following dedicated link:
Meeting ID: 818 5251 9064
Press and public are cordially invited to attend. Those wishing to join the meeting should contact the Clerk in advance for the meeting password.
1. Introduction and Welcome
3. To approve the minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting held on 11th May 2020
4. Matters arising
5. To receive a report from the Ward Councillor
6. To receive a report from the Footpaths Officer
7. To receive a report from the Police
8. To receive the Annual Report of the Parish Council by the Chairman
9. To receive a report on the Parish Council’s finances
10. To invite the public to raise any matters of interest
The Parish Meeting is an opportunity for parishioners on the electoral roll for Holmer and Shelwick to raise any matters of concern to them that relates to their local community. It would be helpful to have written notice of any matters to be raised but it is not essential. For any queries, please contact the Clerk to the Parish Council.
All presentations are subject to confirmation.