Councillors are summoned to a meeting of Holmer and Shelwick Parish Council at 7:00PM on Monday 11th November2019 at Holmer Park Spa, Cleeve Orchard, Hereford, HR1 1LL
Press and public are cordially invited to attend
1. Apologies for absence: To receive apologies and to approve reasons for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest: With reference to items on the agenda members are reminded of their responsibility to declare interests and to update their register of interests as required.
3. Dispensations: To consider any written dispensations from members who have declared an interest but wish to stay in the meeting during that time to aid discussion / speak / vote.
4. Open Session: The meeting will be adjourned for the open session.
4.1. Ward Councillor: To receive a report.
4.2. Footpath Officer: To receive a report.
4.3. Public participation (10 minutes): At the discretion of the Chairman members of the public will be invited to speak and/or question the Parish Council on issues relating to this agenda or raise issues for future consideration.
5. To consider and adopt the minutes from the budget meeting and Parish Council meeting on Monday 14th October 2019.
6. Progress reports
6.1. Councillor vacancy
6.2. S106 traffic calming scheme
6.3. Cycleway/footway, Roman Road
6.4. Pond maintenance
6.5. Public sector website accessibility
6.6. Review of Polling Districts, Polling Places and Polling Stations
7.1. Herefordshire Council: Current Development in the River Lugg Catchment Area Position Statement15thOctober 2019.
8. Parish matters for discussion/decision
8.1. Smartwater: To receive an update on the Police’s ‘We Don’t Buy Crime’ Initiative.
8.2. Defibrillators: To consider provision in the parish.
8.3. Tree management: To consider quotes received for maintenance of the trees on the Burial Ground (in accordance with the recommendations of the recent condition survey).
8.4. Care provision: To consider options for supporting elderly parishioners.
9. Burial Ground
9.1. Working Group: To receive an update.
9.2. Memorial Safety Survey: To receive an update.
10.1. Neighbourhood Development Plan: To receive an update from the Steering Group and to consider recommendations.
10.2. NDP examination: To note that the Clerk has exercised delegated authority to submit responses to independent examiner.
10.3. P193651/FH: Ivydene, Munstone, Hereford, Herefordshire, HR1 3AJ. Proposed two-storey side extension.
11.1. Budget expenditure: To consider and approve.
11.2. Bank reconciliation: To consider and approve.
11.3. Budget: To consider the 2020/21 budget and precept.
11.4. Bank mandate: To sign the necessary forms to update the bank mandate.
11.5. Schedule of payments: To consider and approve.
11.6. Clerk’s delegation: To note payments made between scheduled meetings.
12. Councillors’ reports and items for the next agenda: Councillors may use this opportunity to report minor matters of information and to raise items for future agendas.
13. Date of the next meeting