Councillors are summoned to a meeting of Holmer and Shelwick Parish Council at 7:00PM on Thursday 9th September 2021 at Holmer Parish Centre, HR4 9RG.
Press and public are cordially invited to attend.
1. Apologies for absence: To receive apologies and to approve reasons for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest: With reference to items on the agenda members are reminded of their responsibility to declare interests and to update their register of interests as required.
3. Dispensations: To consider any written dispensations from members who have declared an interest but wish to stay in the meeting during that time to aid discussion / speak / vote.
4. Co-option: To consider applications received.
5. Open Session: The meeting will be adjourned for the open session.
5.1. Ward Councillor: To receive a report.
5.2. Footpath Officer: To receive a report.
5.3. Public participation (10 minutes): At the discretion of the Chairman members of the public will be invited to speak and/or question the Parish Council on issues relating to this agenda or raise issues for future consideration.
6. To consider and adopt the minutes from the Parish Council meeting on the 12th August 2021.
7. Progress reports
7.1. Councillor vacancies
7.2. S106 traffic calming scheme
7.3. S106 footpath maintenance/improvement works
7.4. Allotments, Holmer West
7.5. Pond, Coldwells Road
7.6. Road widening, Church Way
7.7. Sewerage leak, Munstone Road
7.8. Holmer Park Aviary/Summer House
7.9. Footpath barriers, The Furlongs
7.10. Litter bin, A49
7.11. Footway siding out, A49
8.1. Herefordshire Council: Invite to Parish Council Summits at 7:00PM on Tuesday 14th September and 7:00PM on Monday 6th December.
8.2. Police: Consultation on draft Safer West Mercia Plan.
9. Parish matters for discussion/decision
10.1. P212261/F (re-consultation): Land to the East of the A49, Holmer, Herefordshire, HR4 9RG. Erection of one dwelling house and changes to the parking arrangements for plot 52, with associated access, landscaping and infrastructure.
10.2. P213102/FH: 12 Orchard Close, Hereford, Herefordshire, HR4 9QY. Proposed rear single storey extension with side infill extension and internal layout reconfiguration.
10.3. P211722/FH (re-consultation): Dorgar, Shelwick Lane, Shelwick, Herefordshire, HR1 3AL. Proposed demolition of conservatory and replace with two-storey structure, raise existing roof over south facing bedroom and dormers to rear.
10.4. P213285/PBA: Shelwick Grange Farm, Shelwick, Hereford, Herefordshire, HR1 3AW. Application to determine if prior approval is required for a change of use of an industrial building (Use Class E) to 5 dwellinghouses.
11. Burial Ground
11.1. To receive an update
12.1. Budget expenditure: To consider and approve.
12.2. Bank reconciliation: To consider and approve.
12.3. Invoices: To approve the following invoices for payment:
12.3.1. David Hunter-Miller (salary and expenses): £818.65
12.3.2. HMRC (PAYE): £32.56
12.3.3. Worcestershire County Council Pension Fund: £262.53
12.3.4. Duncan Smart (brushcutter fuel cap): £10.52
13. Councillors’ reports and items for the next agenda: Councillors may use this opportunity to report minor matters of information and to raise items for future agendas.
14. Date of the next meeting