Councillors are summoned to a meeting of Holmer and Shelwick Parish Council at 7:00PM on Thursday 8th July 2021 at Holmer Parish Centre, HR4 9RG.
Press and public are cordially invited to attend, however, in accordance with current Covid restrictions there are strict limits on attendance. We respectfully ask that any non-essential attendance be deferred to a future meeting (at which point it is hoped that restrictions will have been relaxed), alternatively you can contact the Clerk prior to the meeting to raise any issues for consideration.
1. Apologies for absence: To receive apologies and to approve reasons for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest: With reference to items on the agenda members are reminded of their responsibility to declare interests and to update their register of interests as required.
3. Dispensations: To consider any written dispensations from members who have declared an interest but wish to stay in the meeting during that time to aid discussion / speak / vote.
4. Open Session: The meeting will be adjourned for the open session.
4.1. Ward Councillor: To receive a report.
4.2. Footpath Officer: To receive a report.
4.3. Public participation (10 minutes): At the discretion of the Chairman members of the public will be invited to speak and/or question the Parish Council on issues relating to this agenda or raise issues for future consideration.
5. To consider and adopt the minutes from the Parish Council meeting on the 10th June 2021.
6. Progress reports
6.1. Councillor vacancies
6.2. S106 traffic calming scheme
6.3. Holmer West allotments
6.4. Adoption update, The Furlongs
6.5. Smart Water signs
6.6. Speeding concerns, Roman Road
6.7. Pond, Coldwells Road
6.8. Road widening, Church Way
6.9. Holmer Park Aviary/Summer House
6.10. Post box, The Furlongs
7.1. Boundary Commission for England: Parliamentary boundary review consultation.
7.2. Rail and Bus for Herefordshire: Vision statement in response to the Climate Emergency declared by Herefordshire Council.
7.3. Police: Community Charter and ‘contact contract’ with the Safer Neighbourhood Team.
7.4. Police: Launch of Neighbourhood Matters community messaging service.
7.5. Herefordshire Council: Strategic housing provision.
8. Parish matters for discussion/decision
9.1. P211722/FH: Dorgar, Shelwick Lane, Shelwick, Hereford, Herefordshire, HR1 3AL. Proposed demolition of conservatory and replace with two storey structure, raise existing roof over south facing bedroom and dormers to rear.
9.2. P211850/F: Land South of Coldwells Road, Holmer, Hereford. Change of use of land to form a dog park.
9.3. P212042/FH: White Roses, Canon Pyon Road, Hereford, Herefordshire, HR4 7RB. Installation of a secondary access to dwelling.
9.4. S106: To receive an update on available S106 funding and associated projects.
10. Burial Ground
10.1. To receive an update
11.1. Budget expenditure: To consider and approve.
11.2. Bank reconciliation: To consider and approve.
11.3. Invoices: To approve the following invoices for payment:
11.3.1. David Hunter-Miller (salary and expenses): £818.85
11.3.2. HMRC (PAYE): £32.36
11.3.3. Worcestershire County Council Pension Fund: £262.53
11.4. Direct Debits: To note the following payments:
11.4.1. Welsh Water 05/07/21 (burial ground supply): £13.99
12. Councillors’ reports and items for the next agenda: Councillors may use this opportunity to report minor matters of information and to raise items for future agendas.
13. Date of the next meeting