Councillors are summoned to a meeting of Holmer and Shelwick Parish Council at 7:00PM on Monday 14th September 2020 via ‘Zoom’ and the following dedicated link:
Meeting ID: 819 2907 5407
Press and public are cordially invited to attend.
1. Apologies for absence: To receive apologies and to approve reasons for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest: With reference to items on the agenda members are reminded of their responsibility to declare interests and to update their register of interests as required.
3. Dispensations: To consider any written dispensations from members who have declared an interest but wish to stay in the meeting during that time to aid discussion / speak / vote.
4. Open Session: The meeting will be adjourned for the open session.
4.1. Ward Councillor: To receive a report.
4.2. Footpath Officer: To receive a report.
4.3. Public participation (10 minutes): At the discretion of the Chairman members of the public will be invited to speak and/or question the Parish Council on issues relating to this agenda or raise issues for future consideration.
5. To consider and adopt the minutes from the Parish Council meeting on Monday 10th August 2020.
6. Progress reports
6.1. Councillor vacancies
6.2. S106 traffic calming scheme
6.3. Flooding issues, Shelwick
6.4. Bund / floor levels, Holmer West
6.5. Cleeve Orchard traffic concerns
6.6. Littering and dog fouling
7.1. Herefordshire Council: Request for information sharing in support of the Herefordshire Housing and Economic Land Availability Assessment (HELAA).
7.2. Resident: Concerns regarding decreased Councillor attendance at meetings.
7.3. NALC: Consultation on changes to the current planning system.
7.4. NALC: Planning for the future consultation.
7.5. NALC: Transparency and competition consultation – a call for evidence on data on land control.
7.6. Herefordshire Council: Car parking charges consultation.
7.7. Herefordshire Council: To note creation of Tree Preservation Order NO.630 (Little Haven, Munstone).
8. Parish matters for discussion/decision
8.1. Accessibility Regulations: To note amendment of the Parish Council’s online accessibility statement with respect to PDF documents.
8.2. Smart Water: To consider the distribution of Smart Water kits to parishioners.
8.3. Defibrillators: To consider available grant funding and to consider the purchase of a defibrillator(s).
8.4. Supporting local businesses: To consider how to support local businesses during the Coronavirus pandemic.
9.1. NDP: To consider reviewing and updating the HSNDP.
9.2. P202851/J: Leisure Centre, Holmer Park, Holmer, Hereford, Herefordshire HR1 1LL. T1/T2/T3/T4 – Sycamore. Re-pollard as regrowth failing and breaking off into garden No. 35 Cleeve Orchard.
9.3. P202429/O: Land to the north of the Roman Road and west of the A49, Holmer West, Hereford. Application for variation of condition 5 and removal of condition 9 (re: Highways improvement works) of planning permission 150478/O (Proposed erection of up to 460 dwellings including affordable housing, public open space, a Park & Ride facility, with associated landscaping access, drainage and other associated works). Variation is to increase number of occupied dwellings prior to opening of internal route connecting A49 and A4103 from 200 to 400 dwellings.
9.4. P201445 (re-consultation): Land to the north of the Roman Road and west of the A49, Holmer West, Hereford. Application for approval of reserved matters following outline approval. (150478) Site for 77 dwellings.
9.5. P192785 (appeal): Land at Bull Orchard, Shelwick, Hereford. Proposed Outline application for a residential development of 4 properties with all matters reserved.
10. Burial Ground
10.1. To receive an update
10.2. Memorial Safety: To consider the results of the burial ground inspection undertaken 28/08/20.
11.1. External Audit: To consider the external auditor’s report and certificate.
11.2. Budget expenditure: To consider and approve.
11.3. Bank reconciliation: To consider and approve.
11.4. Schedule of payments: To consider and approve.
11.5. Bank mandate: To receive an update on signatory changes.
12. Councillors’ reports and items for the next agenda: Councillors may use this opportunity to report minor matters of information and to raise items for future agendas.
13. Date of the next meeting
A resolution will be passed to exclude members of the public due to the confidential nature of the following items.
14. Clerk’s overtime: To consider and approve overtime for work at Holmer Burial Ground.
15. Clerk’s contract: To consider and approve the NJC National Salary Award 2020-21.