Councillors are summoned to a meeting of Holmer and Shelwick Parish Council at 7:00PM on Monday 8th June 2020 via ‘Zoom’ and the following dedicated link:
Press and public are cordially invited to attend. Those wishing to join the meeting should contact the Clerk in advance for the meeting password.
1. Apologies for absence: To receive apologies and to approve reasons for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest: With reference to items on the agenda members are reminded of their responsibility to declare interests and to update their register of interests as required.
3. Dispensations: To consider any written dispensations from members who have declared an interest but wish to stay in the meeting during that time to aid discussion / speak / vote.
4. Open Session: The meeting will be adjourned for the open session.
4.1. Ward Councillor: To receive a report.
4.2. Footpath Officer: To receive a report.
4.3. Public participation (10 minutes): At the discretion of the Chairman members of the public will be invited to speak and/or question the Parish Council on issues relating to this agenda or raise issues for future consideration.
5. To consider and adopt the minutes from the Parish Council meeting on Monday 11th May 2020.
6. Progress reports
6.1. Councillor vacancies
6.2. S106 traffic calming scheme
6.3. Bund, Holmer West (Bloor Homes)
6.4. Flooding issues, Shelwick
6.5. Surfacing/access improvements, Footpath HO8
6.6. Complaint regarding delegated decision approval for P193296/RM
7.1. Herefordshire Council: To note the availability of a second round of Short Breaks Capital Funding.
8.1. P201223/FH: Pendle, Shelwick, Hereford, Herefordshire, HR1 3AL. Demolish conservatory. Proposed single storey and two storey extensions and conversion of garage.
8.2. P200909/F: Land adjacent to 1 to 3 Woodland Gardens, Attwood Lane, Holmer, Herefordshire. Proposed single dwelling with on-site parking.
8.3. P201446/RM: Land to the north of the Roman Road and west of the A49 Holmer West Hereford. Reserved Matters following outline approval (150478/O) for a Park andChoose Facility, Allotments, landscaping, drainage and associated highway infrastructure.
8.4. P201445/RM: Land to the north of the Roman Road and west of the A49 Holmer West Hereford. Application for approval of reserved matters following outline approval. (150478) Site for 77 dwellings.
8.5. P201209/FH: 3 Avocet Road, Holmer, Hereford, Herefordshire, HR4 9WA. Proposed ground floor extension to the rear elevation and create a covered link to the home office garage. Internal alterations to ground floor of garage to form room with access to storage area.
9. Parish matters for discussion/decision
9.1. S106: To review available S106 funding.
10. Burial Ground: To receive an update.
11.1. Annual Internal Audit Report: To consider and approve.
11.2. Annual Governance Statement: To consider and approve.
11.3. Accounting Statements: To consider and approve.
11.4. Budget expenditure: To consider and approve.
11.5. Bank reconciliation: To consider and approve.
11.6. Schedule of payments: To consider and approve.
11.7. Bank mandate: To receive an update on signatory changes.
12. Councillors’ reports and items for the next agenda: Councillors may use this opportunity to report minor matters of information and to raise items for future agendas.
13. Date of the next meeting
A resolution will be passed to exclude members of the public due to the confidential nature of the following items.
14. Pensions Regulator: To consider re-enrolment and re-declaration legal duties.
15. Clerk’s contract: To review Terms and Conditions.