Councillors are summoned to the Annual Meeting of Holmer and Shelwick Parish Council at 7:00PM on Thursday 12th May 2022 at Holmer Parish Centre, HR4 9RG.
Press and public are cordially invited to attend.
- Election of a Chairman and signing the Declaration of Acceptance of Office.
- Election of a Vice-Chairman
- Apologies for absence: To receive apologies and to approve reasons for absence.
- Declarations of Interest: With reference to items on the agenda members are reminded of their responsibility to declare interests and to update their register of interests as required.
- Dispensations: To consider any written dispensations from members who have declared an interest but wish to stay in the meeting during that time to aid discussion / speak / vote.
- Open Session: The meeting will be adjourned for the open session.
- Ward Councillor: To receive a report.
- Footpath Officer: To receive a report.
- Public participation (10 minutes): At the discretion of the Chairman members of the public will be invited to speak and/or question the Parish Council on issues relating to this agenda or raise issues for future consideration.
- To consider and adopt the minutes from the Parish Council meeting on the 7th April 2022.
- Progress reports
- Councillor vacancies
- Allotments,Holmer West
- Pond, Coldwells Road
- Holmer Park Aviary/Summer House
- To consider Parish matters for discussion/decision
- Burial Ground
- To review appointment to committees and external bodies
- Burial Ground Working Group
- To review the meeting schedule for the year ahead
- 2021/22 Accounts: To consider and approve the end of year accounts.
- Certificate of Exemption: To self-certify exemption from external audit.
- Annual Internal Audit Report: To consider and approve.
- Annual Governance Statement: To consider and approve.
- Accounting Statements: To consider and approve.
- Bank mandate: To review bank signatory arrangements.
- Invoices:To approve any outstanding invoices for payment:
13.1 Iain Selkirk – Internal Audit £110
- Councillors’ reports and items for the next agenda: Councillors may use this opportunity to report minor matters of information and to raise items for future agendas.
- Date of the next meeting