Councillors are summoned to a meeting of the Parish Council at 7:00PM on Monday 8th July 2019 at Holmer Park Health Club & Spa, Cleeve Orchard, Hereford, HR1 1LL
Press and public are cordially invited to attend
1. Apologies for absence: To receive apologies and to approve reasons for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest: With reference to items on the agenda members are reminded of their responsibility to declare interests and to update their register of interests as required.
3. Dispensations: To consider any written dispensations from members who have declared an interest but wish to stay in the meeting during that time to aid discussion / speak / vote.
4. Open Session: The meeting will be adjourned for the open session.
4.1. Police: To receive a presentation on the ‘We Don’t Buy Crime’ Initiative.
4.2. Ward Councillor: To receive a report.
4.3. Footpath Officer: To receive a report.
4.4. Public participation (10 minutes): At the discretion of the Chairman members of the public will be invited to speak and/or question the Parish Council on issues relating to this agenda or raise issues for future consideration.
5. To consider and adopt the minutes from the Parish Council meeting on Monday 10th June 2019.
6. Progress reports
6.1. S106 traffic calming scheme
6.2. Cycleway/footway, Roman Road
6.3. Dog fouling bins
6.4. Pond maintenance
6.5. Coffin Bier valuation
6.6. Disabled Access from The Furlongs to The Secret Garden (via footpath HO8A)
7.1. Herefordshire Council: To consider an Allowances Scheme for Parish Councillors.
7.2. Community Fund: To note available funding under the ‘Reaching Communities’ grant scheme.
7.3. Website comments: Traffic concerns C1125 from Aylestone roundabout to Shelwick crossroads.
8. Parish matters for discussion/decision
8.1. S106: To consider available funding.
8.2. Footpath HO8: To consider reported hazard/obstruction issues caused by damaged fencing.
8.3. Litter picking: To make arrangements for a local litter pick.
8.4. Tree management: To consider quotes received for maintenance of the trees on the Burial Ground (in accordance with the recommendations of the recent survey).
8.5. Burial Ground Working Group: To review appointments to the Working Group.
8.6. Projector: To consider options for purchasing a projector for planning items.
8.7. Risk Management Policy and Risk Register: To consider and adopt.
8.8. Councillor training: To consider the training needs of councillors.
8.9. Care provision: To consider options for supporting elderly parishioners.
9.1. Neighbourhood Development Plan: To receive an update from the Steering Group and to consider and adopt the Regulation 16 stage draft for submission to Herefordshire Council.
9.2. 192157/RM: Land Opposite Bridge House, Shelwick, Herefordshire, HR1 3AN. Reserved Matters application for proposed cottage, detached garage and parking.
10.1. Budget expenditure: To consider and approve.
10.2. Bank reconciliation: To consider and approve.
10.3. Bank mandate: To approve bank signatory arrangements.
10.4. Schedule of payments: To consider and approve.
11. Councillors’ reports and items for the next agenda: Councillors may use this opportunity to report minor matters of information and to raise items for future agendas.
12. Date of the next meeting
A resolution will be passed to exclude members of the public due to the confidential nature of the following items.
13. Coldwells Road pond: To consider legal issues.