Councillors are summoned to a meeting of Holmer and Shelwick Parish Council at 7:00PM on Monday 9th March 2020 at Holmer Park Spa, Cleeve Orchard, Hereford, HR1 1LL
Press and public are cordially invited to attend
1. Apologies for absence: To receive apologies and to approve reasons for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest: With reference to items on the agenda members are reminded of their responsibility to declare interests and to update their register of interests as required.
3. Dispensations: To consider any written dispensations from members who have declared an interest but wish to stay in the meeting during that time to aid discussion / speak / vote.
4. Open Session: The meeting will be adjourned for the open session.
4.1. Ward Councillor: To receive a report.
4.2. Footpath Officer: To receive a report.
4.3. Public participation (10 minutes): At the discretion of the Chairman members of the public will be invited to speak and/or question the Parish Council on issues relating to this agenda or raise issues for future consideration.
5. To consider and adopt the minutes from the Parish Council meeting on Monday 10th February 2020.
6. Progress reports
6.1. Councillor vacancy
6.2. S106 traffic calming scheme
6.3. Pond maintenance, Coldwells Road
6.4. Bund, Hereford Point
7.1. Herefordshire Council: Core Strategy settlement hierarchy; review of rural facilities.
7.2. Herefordshire Council: County Plan.
7.3. Herefordshire Council: Lengthsman Scheme 2020/21.
7.4. Herefordshire Council: Invite to the Parish Council Summit, 6:45PM Thursday 2nd April 2020 at the Shire Hall, Hereford.
8. Parish matters for discussion/decision
8.1. S106: To review available S106 funding.
8.2. Smart Water: To consider arrangements for the roll out of kits.
8.3. Website accessibility compliance: To consider the impact of accessibility legislation on the Parish Council’s website.
9. Burial Ground
9.1. Management and Compliance: To receive a report following training given by the Institute of Cemetery & Crematorium Management.
9.2. ICCM: To consider corporate membership of the Institute of Cemetery & Crematorium Management at £95.00 per annum.
9.3. Memorial Safety Survey: To receive an update.
9.4. Access: To receive an update.
10.1. P200462/J: Works to trees covered by TPO. 32 Cleeve Orchard Holmer HR1 1LF, T1: Sycamore & Oak – cut back branches that are currently touching property either side of public right of way H08. Near Roman Road. Job ref 41206091.
10.2. 200372/A: South Hereford Garages, Centurion Way, Hereford, Herefordshire, HR1 1LQ. 1 no. illuminated double sided single pole sign.
10.3. 194297/F: Land off Church Way, Holmer, Hereford. Application for variation of condition 2 of planning permission 151600/F (Proposed erection of 10 no dwellings along with associated vehicular and pedestrian access, internal access roads, car parking, landscaping including realignment of existing hedgerow, drainage and other associated works) – To erect single garage (plot 4) double garage (plot 5).
11.1. Budget expenditure: To consider and approve.
11.2. Bank reconciliation: To consider and approve.
11.3. Internal Auditor: To consider the appointment of an Internal Auditor to review the 2019/20 accounts.
11.4. Bank mandate: To receive an update on the bank signatory amendments.
11.5. Schedule of payments: To consider and approve.
12. Councillors’ reports and items for the next agenda: Councillors may use this opportunity to report minor matters of information and to raise items for future agendas.
13. Date of the next meeting
A resolution will be passed to exclude members of the public due to the confidential nature of the following item.
14. SLCC: To consider renewing the Clerk’s professional membership with the Society of Local Council Clerks.