Councillors are summoned to an online meeting of Holmer and Shelwick Parish Council at 7:00PM on Monday 11th January 2021 via ‘Zoom’ and the following dedicated link:
Meeting ID: 821 3892 0090
Press and public are cordially invited to attend. Those wishing to join the meeting should contact the Clerk in advance for the meeting password.
1. Apologies for absence: To receive apologies and to approve reasons for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest: With reference to items on the agenda members are reminded of their responsibility to declare interests and to update their register of interests as required.
3. Dispensations: To consider any written dispensations from members who have declared an interest but wish to stay in the meeting during that time to aid discussion / speak / vote.
4. Open Session: The meeting will be adjourned for the open session.
4.1. Ward Councillor: To receive a report.
4.2. Footpath Officer: To receive a report.
4.3. Public participation (10 minutes): At the discretion of the Chairman members of the public will be invited to speak and/or question the Parish Council on issues relating to this agenda or raise issues for future consideration.
5. To consider and adopt the minutes from the Parish Council meeting on Monday 14th December 2020.
6. Progress reports
6.1. Councillor vacancies
6.2. S106 traffic calming scheme
6.3. Flooding issues, Shelwick
6.4. Bund / floor levels, Holmer West
6.5. Pond maintenance, Coldwells Road
6.6. Smart Water
7.1. Herefordshire Council: The future of rubbish and recycling in Herefordshire consultation.
7.2. Herefordshire Council: Future of Mobility: Rural Strategy – call for Evidence consultation.
7.3. Police: Safer Neighbourhood Team update.
8. Parish matters for discussion/decision
8.1. Post box, Munstone Road / Roman Road: To consider the recent removal of the post box at this location.
8.2. Pedestrian improvements, Roman Road / Munstone Road: To consider supporting requests for pedestrian improvements.
8.3. Coldwells Road pond: To consider reported signage and obstruction issues.
8.4. Church Way development: To consider outstanding planning obligations relating to this development (road widening).
8.5. Highway flooding, Munstone Road crossroads: To consider issues resulting from damage to the ditches following recent utility works.
9.1. P202429/O (re-consultation): Road and west of the A49, Holmer West, Hereford. Application for variation of condition 5 and removal of condition 9 (re: Highways improvement works) of planning permission 150478/O (Proposed erection of up to 460 dwellings including affordable housing, public open space, a Park & Ride facility, with associated landscaping access, drainage and other associated works). Variation is to increase number of occupied dwellings prior to opening of internal route connecting A49 and A4103 from 200 to 400 dwellings.
10. Burial Ground
10.1. To receive an update
11.1. Budget expenditure: To consider and approve.
11.2. Bank reconciliation: To consider and approve.
11.3. Schedule of payments: To consider and approve.
12. Councillors’ reports and items for the next agenda: Councillors may use this opportunity to report minor matters of information and to raise items for future agendas.
13. Date of the next meeting
A resolution will be passed to exclude members of the public due to the confidential nature of the following items.
14. Clerk’s Contract: To note the National Joint Council for Local Government Services (NJC) agreement to increase the minimum leave entitlement from 21 to 22 days per annum, backdated to April 2020.