Councillors are summoned to a meeting of the Parish Council to be held at 7PM on Monday 12th March 2018 at Holmer Park Health Club & Spa, Cleeve Orchard, Hereford, HR1 1LL
Press and public are cordially invited to attend
1. Apologies for absence: To receive apologies and to approve reasons for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest: With reference to items on the agenda members are reminded of their responsibility to declare interests and to update their Register of Interests as required.
3. Dispensations: To consider any written dispensations from members who have declared an interest but wish to stay in the meeting during that time to aid discussion / speak / vote.
4. Open Session
1. Report by Ward Councillor: To receive a report by the Ward Councillor.
2. Public participation (10 minutes): The meeting will be adjourned for Public Question Time. At the discretion of the Chairman members of the public will be invited to speak and/or question the Parish Council on issues relating to this agenda or raise issues for future consideration.
5. To consider and adopt the minutes from the Parish Council meeting on Monday 12th February 2018.
6. Progress reports
1. Dog fouling bins/posters
2. Meadow Park road adoption
3. Traffic calming provision (S106)
4. Shelwick traffic safety concerns
5. Soil bund on Bloor Homes development
6. Traffic management arrangements for Bloor Homes development
7. CCTV issues
7. Public Rights of Way: To receive a report by the Footpaths Officer.
1. 180618 – Land to the North of the Roman Road and West of the A49, Holmer West, Hereford. Application for approval of reserved matter following outline approval (150478) for the creation of main link road (spine road) linking access between the Roman Road and the A49.
2. S106 Funding – To consider any unspent S106 contributions.
9. Hereford bypass: To consider a response to Herefordshire Council’s consultation.
10. Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP): To receive an update from the steering group and consider next steps.
11. Councillor training: To identify a suitable date for in-house training by HALC.
1. To consider coordinating a litter pick for 2018.
2. To consider signing Herefordshire Council’s ‘Litter Pledge’
13. Newsletter: To discuss the proposed Parish Council newsletter.
14. Lengthsman: To consider the work schedule for the month ahead.
1. Clerk’s salary and expenses – £428.57
2. HMRC (PAYE) – £100.40
3. Holmer Church of England Academy (dog fouling sign competition) – £50.00
4. HALC (subscription) – £1078.00
5. To consider adding additional signatories to the bank mandate.
16. Councillors’ reports and items for the next agenda: Councillors may use this opportunity to report minor matters of information and to raise items for future agendas.
17. Date of the next meeting