Councillors are summoned to an online meeting of Holmer and Shelwick Parish Council at 7:00PM on Monday 9th November 2020 via ‘Zoom’ and the following dedicated link:
Meeting ID: 881 7061 0251
Press and public are cordially invited to attend. Those wishing to join the meeting should contact the Clerk in advance for the meeting password.
1. Apologies for absence: To receive apologies and to approve reasons for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest: With reference to items on the agenda members are reminded of their responsibility to declare interests and to update their register of interests as required.
3. Dispensations: To consider any written dispensations from members who have declared an interest but wish to stay in the meeting during that time to aid discussion / speak / vote.
4. Open Session: The meeting will be adjourned for the open session.
4.1. Ward Councillor: To receive a report.
4.2. Footpath Officer: To receive a report.
4.3. Public participation (10 minutes): At the discretion of the Chairman members of the public will be invited to speak and/or question the Parish Council on issues relating to this agenda or raise issues for future consideration.
5. To consider and adopt the minutes from the Parish Council meeting on Monday 12th October 2020.
6. Progress reports
6.1. Councillor vacancies
6.2. S106 traffic calming scheme
6.3. Flooding issues, Shelwick
6.4. Bund / floor levels, Holmer West
6.5. Cleeve Orchard traffic concerns
6.6. Littering and dog fouling
6.7. Fly tipping of garden waste on Public Rights of Way
7.1. Herefordshire Council: Notice of disposal under the Community Right to Bid scheme (Localism Act 2011), The Rose Gardens PH t/a Secret Garden Hereford, HR1 1LH.
7.2. Herefordshire Council: Licensing Policy 2020-2025 consultation.
7.3. Herefordshire Council: Invite to Neighbourhood Development Plan review sessions on Wednesday 25th November and Tuesday 1st December 2020.
7.4. Resident: Concerns regarding planning application P190929/F.
8. Parish matters for discussion/decision
8.1. Smart Water: To consider the distribution of Smart Water kits to parishioners.
8.2. Pest control: To consider renewal of pest control contract with Herefordshire Council for Coldwells Road pond at £350.00 (pus VAT) per annum.
9.1. P203364/U: Land at Palmers Court, East Attwood Lane, Holmer, Hereford, HR1 1LJ. Certificate of lawfulness to confirm works have started following approval of 153487/F.
9.2. P203542/J: Holmer Park Spa and Health Club, Holmer Park, Holmer, Hereford, Herefordshire, HR1 1LL: 1 – TPO-231 – Group of 9 Horse Chestnut Trees on boundary – To ReduceHorse Chestnut Tree branch, Overhanging no 10, Park Close, Hereford byapproximately 3 Metres. Danger to Occupants of No 10 Park Close. 2 – TPO-243 – Red Oak Tree – on Right hand Side of Entrance road to Holmer Park – To Reduce All Round by 40%. To Preserve the Health of the Tree as in danger of damage due to High Winds etc, and to make safe for the general public using the Health Spa.
10. Burial Ground
10.1. To receive an update
11.1. Budget and Precept: To consider and approve the 2021/22 budget and precept.
11.2. Budget expenditure: To consider and approve.
11.3. Bank reconciliation: To consider and approve.
11.4. Schedule of payments: To consider and approve.
12. Councillors’ reports and items for the next agenda: Councillors may use this opportunity to report minor matters of information and to raise items for future agendas.
13. Date of the next meeting