Councillors are summoned to a meeting of the Parish Council at 7:00PM on Monday 11th February 2019 at Holmer Park Health Club & Spa, Cleeve Orchard, Hereford, HR1 1LL
Press and public are cordially invited to attend
1. Apologies for absence: To receive apologies and to approve reasons for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest: With reference to items on the agenda members are reminded of their responsibility to declare interests and to update their register of interests as required.
3. Dispensations: To consider any written dispensations from members who have declared an interest but wish to stay in the meeting during that time to aid discussion / speak / vote.
4. Open Session: The meeting will be adjourned for the open session.
1. Ward Councillor: To receive a report.
2. Footpath Officer: To receive a report.
3. Public participation (10 minutes): At the discretion of the Chairman members of the public will be invited to speak and/or question the Parish Council on issues relating to this agenda or raise issues for future consideration.
5. To consider and adopt the minutes from the Parish Council meeting on Monday 14th January 2019.
6. Progress reports
1. Dog fouling bins
2. Public Green Spaces Community Grant application
3. P3 Scheme Grant application
4. Roman Road cycleway/footway
5. Balfour Beatty resurfacing C1125 and complaints received
6. Traffic calming (S106)
1. Police: Rural & Business Crime Officer.
2. Herefordshire Council: Hereford Transport Package walking, cycling, bus and public space improvements public consultation.
3. Herefordshire Council: Draft Minerals and Waste Local Plan consultation.
4. Herefordshire Council: Hereford Design Guide consultation notice.
5. Herefordshire Council: Design a Flag for Herefordshire Competition 2019.
8. Parish matters for discussion/decision
1. Kerb maintenance Issues: Coldwells Road.
2. Unsafe BT apparatus: Church Way.
3. Grit bins: To consider purchasing grit bins for Dale Drive and Orchard Close.
4. Annual Parish Meeting: To consider the date and format.
5. Tree Management Policy: To consider and adopt a tree management policy and inspection regime.
6. Burial Ground: To consider access difficulties.
7. Lengthsman: To consider the work schedule for the month ahead.
1. Neighbourhood Development Plan: To receive an update from the steering group and to consider next steps.
2. P184662/O: Holmer House Farm, Holmer, Hereford. Approval sought for access for the whole development. Approval sought for appearance, layout and scale for 17 dwellings identified on drawing number. PA 5057-2a. Proposed demolition of modern agricultural buildings and replacement with a development of up to 100 market and affordable dwellings including the conversion of traditional barns into four dwellings, conversion and replacement extension of Holmer House to create seven apartments and associated sustainable drainage works, de-culverting of Ayles Brook, roads, footpaths, cycleways, public open space and landscaping.
3. P184699/L: Holmer House Farm, Holmer, Hereford. Proposed demolition of rear extension and side garage and construction of a replacement two storey rear extension of Holmer House, subdivision of house to create seven apartments and conversion of two curtilage listed barns to create four dwellings.
4. P184683/F: Land to the East of The Rambles, Shelwick, Hereford. Variation of condition 2 Ref 174395 (Development of four dwellings) amend design of dwelling to Unit 4.
1. Schedule of payments: To consider and approve.
2. Internal Auditor: To consider the appointment of an Internal Auditor to review the 2018/19 accounts.
3. Asset Register: To update and approve.
4. Budget expenditure: To consider and approve.
5. Bank reconciliation: To consider and approve.
11. Councillors’ reports and items for the next agenda: Councillors may use this opportunity to report minor matters of information and to raise items for future agendas.
12. Date of the next meeting
A resolution will be passed to exclude members of the public due to the confidential nature of the following items.
13. Coldwells Road pond: To consider legal and access issues.