Please see below the agenda for our meeting on
Monday 10th November 2014 at HOLMER Parish Centre
You are welcome to attend and take part in the Public Participation part of the meeting.
For your information:- If you live along the Roman Road, Guy Wakefiled from the Bloor development plans to attend the meeting on Monday.
HOLMER & SHELWICK PARISH COUNCIL
Councillors are summoned to a meeting on November 10th 2014 at 7pm in HOLMER Parish Centre
- APOLOGIES for ABSENCE
- DECLARATIONS of INTEREST and written requests for Disclosable Pecuniary Interest dispensations
- Request for dispensation
- To consider and adopt the minutes from the meeting 8th September.
- Public participation (10 mins)
Clerks salary as agreed by the Parish Council
Richard Mills Burial ground £264.00
Data orchard CIC £1300.87
- Police report
- Footpath officer report
- Footpaths update on P3 from JD
- Discuss budget and Precept
- Report by Ward Councillor Sally Robertson
- Lengthsman Scheme update
- Burial Ground update
- Planning update
- Monthly meeting vote
- Planning Process update for working group
- Community led plan/neighbourhood plan update and CLP cheque for winner.
- Section 106 monies for Church way and Attwood lane
- Clerks Hours
- Clerks update and correspondence
- Items for next agenda
- Date of next meeting 12th January TBC