You are invited to the Parish Council meeting on March 9th 2015 at 7pm in HOLMER Parish Centre.
See agenda below.
There are two items on the agenda that really need public participation to help us in our deliberations.
Dog Fouling is becoming a serious problem in some parts of the parish. I counted 13 specimens on the pavement while walking along Church Road yesterday.
We also need some guidance from parishioner concerning the Munstone road speed limit.
Please come to the meeting on the March 9th – if you cannot make it please *Click Here* to make ‘Your Comments’ or leave a comment in the box below.
we welcome and value your feedback.
Councillors are summoned to a meeting on March 9th 2015 at 7pm in HOLMER Parish Centre
AGENDA for meeting on March 9th 2015
1. APOLOGIES for ABSENCE
2. DECLARATIONS of INTEREST and written requests for Disclosable Pecuniary Interest dispensations
3. Request for dispensation
4. To consider and adopt the minutes from the meeting 9th February 2015
5. Public participation (10 mins)
• Clerks salary as agreed by the Parish Council
• ICO registration £35
• Water rates for burial ground £16.20
• JP details for bank
• MMIL and MMO to sign stubbs from February
7. Planning update
10. May meetings (meeting of the annual meeting of the parish Council and Annual meeting).
11. Footpath officer update
12. Dog Fouling
14. Bus stop
15. Munstone road speed limit
16. Police report
17. Burial Ground update
18. Report by Ward Councillor Sally Robertson
19. Community led plan
20. Clerks update and correspondence
21. Items for next agenda
22. Date of next meeting 13th April