Holmer and Shelwick Parish Council
Your Parish council = The closest tier of government to you.
The voice of local people.
Extraordinary Parish Council meeting 4th May 2017 at 7pm
at Holmer Park and Spa
To Interview and select consultants for our Neighbourhood Development Plan
Notice of Annual Parish Meeting for Holmer and Shelwick
6:30pm on Monday 8th May 2017
Annual Meeting of the Parish Council
7:30pm on Monday 8th May 2017
Parish Council minutes with a keyword search tool
A Community Litter Pick
Due to the lack of interest in the litter pick are postponing the event.
We’ll let you know when we’ve rescheduled it.
Neighbourhood Development Plan Meeting
at Holmer Park Health Club & Spa
Cleeve Orchard, Roman Road, Hereford HR1 1LL
150478 460 dwellings Land to the north of the Roman Road
For more info about the Bloor Development see Report by Cllr Sally Robertson
Be a Member of our Parish Council
The most parish councils are not followers of party politics and you can become a member of our Parish Council – you must be:-
- over 21 and on the electoral register.
- A resident of the parish.
- A resident who lives within three miles of the parish as the crow flies.
- Able to attend regular evening meetings.
- Have an interest in local issues.
- A desire to improve the quality of life in the Parish.
- Able to represent the views of local people.
The position is unpaid and voluntary, but some expenses such as training is for paid by the Parish Council.