Holmer and Shelwick Parish Council
Your Parish council = The closest tier of government to you.
The voice of local people.
Notice of Meeting
Councillors are summoned to an extraordinary meeting of the Parish Council to be held at 6pm on Tuesday 25th July 2017 at Holmer Park Health Club & Spa, Cleeve Orchard, Hereford, HR1 1LL.
Press and public are cordially invited to attend
The next meeting of the NDP Steering Group Wednesday 13th September at 7:00PM.
Parish Council minutes with a keyword search tool
Meeting dates for the fiscal year ahead:
- Monday 10th July at 7PM
- No August meeting
- Monday 11th September 7PM
- Wednesday 13th September 7PM – Neighbourhood Development Plan Steering Group
- Monday 9th October 7PM
- Monday 13th November 7PM
- No December meeting
- Monday 8th January 7PM
- Monday 12th February 7PM
- Monday 12th March 7PM
Neighbourhood Development Plan Meeting
Wednesday 28th June at 6:30 PM.
at Holmer Park Health Club & Spa
Cleeve Orchard, Roman Road, Hereford HR1 1LL
150478 460 dwellings Land to the north of the Roman Road
For more info about the Bloor Development see Report by Cllr Sally Robertson
Be a Member of our Parish Council
The most parish councils are not followers of party politics and you can become a member of our Parish Council – you must be:-
- over 21 and on the electoral register.
- A resident of the parish.
- A resident who lives within three miles of the parish as the crow flies.
- Able to attend regular evening meetings.
- Have an interest in local issues.
- A desire to improve the quality of life in the Parish.
- Able to represent the views of local people.
The position is unpaid and voluntary, but some expenses such as training is for paid by the Parish Council.